Sustainable Westchester and it’s electric vehicle consultant, EarthKind Energy, have partnered with BMW of North America, LLC to offer this special incentive on the purchase of a new BMW i3 to residents, employees and students in Westchester County:
$7,500 off a NEW BMW i3 electric vehicle!
For other potential federal incentives and state rebates in New York, visit:
Driving a BMW i3 - a unique experience
BMW i3 Quick Facts:
- up to 180 miles range at 111 - 124 MPGe
- 170 HP / 184 lb-ft torque
- 93 MPH top speed
BMW i3 - a sustainable approach to passenger vehicles from cradle to grave:
- Manufacturing plant powered by 100% renewable energy
- 70% less use of water during paintings
- 50% less use of overall energy
- 25% of resources for the interior comes from recyclable or renewable resources
- Carbon fiber plant 100% powered by renewable energy and made in USA
- Up to 95% of an i3 is recyclable!
How to get your new BMW i3 in just 3 steps:
- Sign up for Sustainable Westchester for free by filling out the below form and download the discount form (CIF).
- Bring the printed CIF and evidence of residency or employment in Westchester County (utility bill, pay stub, employee or student ID) to your local BMW dealer.
- Redeem offer at time of purchase.
Find your local BMW dealer at www.bmwusa.com/dealer.html or below:
Interested Westchester County residents or employees can make use of this offer until October 31, 2017.
If you have any questions concerning this offer or electric mobility, please contact:
- Ron Kamen at 845 - 266 - 3723 or email@example.com
- Sustainable Westchester Hotline at 914 - 242 - 4725