Heating & Cooling Solutions of the Future
Commercial Clean Heating & Cooling brings new technologies, multitude of benefits, community health and resiliency and economic opportunity.
With a proposed Westchester County multi-family new construction of 50,000+ new housing units, air source heat pumps and geothermal solutions and the resulting electrification represents a positive solution for gas constrained areas. The economic impact is in excess of $10+ billion dollars.
NYSERDA has selected our team to connect property developers and building owners with free evaluation tools and the hundreds of millions of dollars of Con Edison incentives available for choosing clean heating and cooling. Get the ball rolling today, email Rachel Carpitella, [email protected]/Vascar-sw
The evolution of this technology has opened the opportunity for a broad cross section of projects to include new construction and retrofits. Benefits across the spectrum are realized for builders/developers, residents and municipalities alike.
A Winning Strategy
Commercial Clean Heating and Cooling provides opportunity for a wide cross section of projects, whether the project is a retrofit for a landmark building or a multi-unit apartment building or a school building, that provides cost savings, preservation of architecture and an environmental benefit.
- No Burning of Fossil Fuels
- Non-Pipeline Solution
- Reduce Construction & Other Capital Costs
- Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Save Space in Buildings
- Improve Occupant Comfort
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Pursue Green Building Certifications
- Rachel Carpitella, Director of Commercial Clean Heating and Cooling, is available to guide you through evaluation tools, eligibility, state/utility/federal incentives, and connect you with vetted technical experts. Email [email protected]/Vascar-sw
- Con Edison is tripling its investment in energy efficiency with 1.5 billion dollars by 2025. Install heat pumps in your new or existing building and you may qualify for a rebate of $150 per MMBtu of energy savings, read more on the utility’s website.
- Ready to start? Visit NYSERDA’s Clean Energy Action Plan, $250 million. The Clean Energy Action Plan also includes millions of dollars of additional funding through competitive solicitations. View the Clean Energy Action Plan for Commercial and Industrial Buildings Brochure [PDF]
- Commercial new construction rebate – Commercial buildings up to $600,000 – funding is calculated by modeled carbon emission savings of the project
- NYSERDA in partnership with Con Edison provides a variety of resources and services for commercial clean heating & cooling projects including: feasibility analysis, free screening is available, FlexTech program as well as Con Edison’s non-pipeline solutions.
- To address the specifics in commercial building, NYSERDA has set guidelines for Stretch Code Toolkit for which adoption has been made easier
Commercial Clean Heating
& Cooling Podcast/Webinar
Premieres Spring 2020
Tune in to “Conversations
in Clean Energy”
Sustainable Westchester is set to premiere an ongoing series of podcasts and webinars to add to your rotation of favorites. The topics will be presented by experts in their fields who will share information and thought provoking subject matter such as: resiliency in LMI communities, NYS Stretch Codes and national models, updates on project siting, incentives and rebates, retrofit case studies and so much more….
Look for more details to follow or contact Rachel Carpitella at [email protected]/Vascar-sw.