I’m here because I…
- want to change my enrollment choice. If you are currently enrolled in the program and wish to opt out or change supply, use your account information as it appears on your utility bill.
- would like to enroll. Enter your account information below as it appears on your utility bill and select either 100% Renewable or Standard supply with Westchester Power.
- am unsure if I am in the program. Click the link here to find information on self-verifying your enrollment status.
Using the form:
- Choose Your Municipality
- Enter your account number, PoD ID (located on the electricity breakdown page of your bill), and zip code. If your information is recognized in the system, your record will be brought up and allow you to make the change you desire
- If your information is not recognized, enter your name/address as they appear on your utility account, along with your preferred phone # and email. You will then be directed to make a selection for opting in or out
Some submissions may require review/follow-up by program staff who may reach out to you regarding your request.
Changes take effect within 1-2 billing cycles. The changes you are making today will be reflected on your utility bill within 1-2 billing cycles depending on where you are in your current billing cycle.
For assistance with your form submission, please email: email@example.com
You can opt in, out, or switch supply at any time without penalties or fees, with freedom to select either 100% Renewable or Standard supply as you wish. The current rates and historical rate comparisons with the utilities can be found here.
Westchester Power Rates for NYSEG participants
100% Renewable Supply: 10.328 cents/kWh
Standard Supply: 8.885 cents/kWh