I’m here because…
- Responding to a Letter in the Mail. If you recently received a letter in the mail notifying you of your eligibility to participate, please have the letter and the enrollment card handy. If you are within the window of time on the card, you will need to enter your PRE-ENROLLMENT ID # found on the card. You cannot use your utility account number as the system will not recognize that number at this time. Do not be concerned, it does not mean your utility account has been altered.
- Want to Change Your Enrollment Choice. If you are currently enrolled in the program, to opt-in or opt-out or change supply, please select your utility and enter your utility account number (found on your bill) and then follow the prompts.
- Unsure If You Are in the Program. If you are unsure if you are in the program please click here – this information can help you read your utility bill.
You always have the ability to opt-out or switch supply at any time without penalties or fees. You can opt-in or between the renewable or standard supply options. Current rates and rate comparisons can be found here.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ENROLLMENT CHOICE FORM
1. Choose Your Municipality. The form will direct you from there.
2. Changes to Take Effect Within 1-2 Billing Cycles. The changes you are making today will be reflected on your utility bill within 1-2 billing cycles depending on where you are in your current billing cycle.