Join us to learn more about Westchester Power Community Energy program; its impact, benefits, the current renewal and what’s to come down the line. Click here to register
Confused by all mail offers from Energy Services Companies (ESCOs). Sustainable Westchester is a nonprofit administering and managing the Westchester Power Program. This is a non commercial endeavor vetted and authorized as the default energy for your community. Learn more here.
Don’t miss out on these offers they make going electric more affordable!
To learn more click here or visit our Clean Transportation Project page.
To get your certificate for EV discounts sign up here.
Great news! The program is renewing as of 12/20 & so is your commitment to environmental impact!
Look for this envelope. Be sure to not discard; open to learn all about the Westchester Power program.
For a sample of your community’s notification letter, click here: Bedford, Lewisboro, North Salem, Pound Ridge, Somers.
For a brief perspective on the renewal process and outreach activity, click here.
For a sample of your community’s notification packet (letter and FAQ) please click here.
Additional Westchester Power Resources
- Westchester Power Executive Summary September 2020
- Resident FAQ September 2020
- Additional Education & Resources
- Renewable Energy Gains on Coal And Natural Gas Despite Covid Pandemic – The New York Times
- Expansion of CCAs in NYS
- Project Drawdown- Electricity
- Town of Somers Sustainability Action Plan
- Town of Pound Ridge Climate Action Plan
- Clean Energy Support at Town of Lewisboro
- Town of North Salem Chooses Green Energy
- Town of Bedford Energy Task Force
- Environmental Convention Indicates Linkage Between Air Pollution & Health
- Community Energy Programs: A Path to Resiliency
- Yonkers Takes the Lead in Green Building Development
Sustainable Westchester Pledges to Strengthen its Commitment to Environmental Justice in Westchester County. Click here to read the full pledge.
- COVID-19 Exposed Greater Inequities & Environmental Injustice
- Dirty Energy Plants Impact LMI Communities
For tips and information on action steps to energy usage, energizing your home, reducing your carbon footprint through renewable energy and electrifying Click here.